All applications are reviewed by the program director and a group of Emerging Leaders alumni who serve as PALS (Peer Advising Leaders).
Following the initial screening, applicants will be notified of their status and may be invited to interview.
Applications will be available online beginning September 1st. If you have any questions or need any assistance with the application, please contact or stop by our office in Popp Martin Student Union Room 280 or call 704-687-LEAD (5323).
- September 1st- Applications Open in Niner Engage
- September 30th - Application Closes
- October 1st-10th - Application Review
- October 12th - Invitations to Interviews released
- October 12th-21st - Interviews
- October 28th - Selection Reveal!
- November 6th & 13th - Fall Meetings [3pm to 5 pm]
- November 7th - First of 12 Program Socials!
- January 18th - April 12th - Weekly Wednesday Meetings [4pm to 6pm]
- January 27th-28th - Off-Campus [Fundatory] Retreat*
- Program Graduation: April 15th - 10am
*Fundatory is fun activity with mandatory attendance.