WHO WE ARE
The Leadership Education And Development(LEAD) team is a dynamic group of student ambassadors whose role on campus is to empower their fellow student leaders and organizations to develop themselves and their group through the facilitation of workshops and activities.
Through active involvement in LEAD team, students have the opportunity to cultivate the skills needed to nurture and showcase their authentic leadership abilities. Students will facilitate and become proficient in workshops centered around personal development, community engagement, leadership, and communication.
WHAT WE DO
- Facilitate workshops on leadership topics
- Critique and evaluate campus speakers
- Staff tables at promotional events
- Provide supplemental trainings for new LEAD facilitators
- Support office functions of Leadership & Community Engagement
JOIN OUR TEAM!
Join LEAD Team to:
- Gain experience presenting and facilitating leadership workshops
- Improve public speaking skills
- Engage in professional development
- Serve as a leadership ambassador for Leadership & Community Engagement
Apply and see what LEAD can do for you!
Interested in more information? Attend our interest meeting on Dec, 1, 2024 in Student Union Rm 200 at 2 PM.
Applications close January 12th
REQUEST A LEAD TEAM WORKSHOP TODAY!
Have you ever felt your student organization needed help getting motivated or dealing with the stress of planning an event?
You can request a workshop from the LEAD team to help your organization get on the right track. A member from the team will come to your meeting and give you the tools to be more effective on campus.
LEAD team workshops are also appropriate for some classes and student employee groups! Send us a request or call our office if you are interested.
To request a workshop, please fill out this form:
- Due to the number of requests, we generally limit classes and organizations to two presentations per semester.
- All workshop requests must be made at least two weeks prior to the preferred workshop date.
Please contact our office for more information at 704-687-LEAD (5323).